Finally, a sliding handicap accessible boarding ramp that makes getting on your boat easier than getting into your car. We have bridged the gap between your dock and your boat with a powder coated aluminum, sliding ramp that slides out to the gunwale or gunwale door of your boat then slides back and out of the way once you’re safely aboard. The ramp comes with a removable handle that can be stored when not being used. When deployed the ramp will support up to 1000 pounds. At a full 42” wide and 42” long it provides a safe sturdy wheelchair accessible platform between your dock and your boat.
• Our Safe Step Ramps are made from marine grade aluminium and stainless steel with a solid welded frame and cross members to insure strength and stability.
• Our mounting system is designed to secure the boarding ramp to our No Profile Boat Lift or to your dock. Our slide system is constructed from marine grade aluminum and will stand up to the harshest conditions.
• The Safe Step Ramp includes a full-length handrail that will support and steady you while on the ramp.
• Safe Step Ramps are a full 42” wide and 42” in length. This width provides better stability and easier boarding. And because it slides, we can span the exact distance between your boat and your dock.
• Our ramps are stronger. All Safe Ramps will support over 1,000 lb.